Can the GPS signal on the mobile phone be blocked by a mobile phone jammer?
2021/4/16 at 10:30
Some people say that people should have the right to buy mobile cell phone jammer, and VIP people can use these products to prevent illegal pursuits. The transportation industry always uses GPS trackers to get the job done, but cell phone jammers prevent their bosses from being monitored. It is also a tool for criminals (I will not deploy it here). For foreign prisoners, please get rid of the shackles of surveillance.
A source familiar with the internal affairs of the Ministry of National Security said that these devices have the ability to monitor and interfere with the "drone" manipulation of radio waves. However, there is currently no law to regulate mobile phone jammers, so it seems that there are many very small jamming devices on the network, which can be used simply by plugging them into a cigar socket. As far as I can see in the picture, the content seems unexpectedly simple. The interference caused by interference makes it impossible to receive GPS signals, so encryption cannot be used. It may be more effective to wrap aluminum foil around the antenna so that it only receives signals from the sky.
- Is it impolite to use a mobile phone during a meeting?
- You can use cell phone jammers to protect the quality of sleep
- Where can I buy mobile jammers?
- A quiet network environment requires maintenance of mobile phone jammers?
- Can mobile jammers prevent the network from dividing GPS signals?
- WiFi jammers prevent kids from surfing the Internet?
- Need to use WiFi jammer in daily life?
- How does the law treat cell phone jammers?
- Can mobile phone jammers block GPS signals?
- Can gsm signal be blocked by mobile jammer?