Can mobile jammers really create a quiet environment for us?
Mobile jammers are now being installed in many places, such as movie theaters, cafes, concert halls and other entertainment venues. Can they really create a quiet environment?
2021-04-06 at 10:30
The radiation frequency of mobile phone signal jammers is the same as that of mobile phones, so their function is similar to jammers. This will cause enough interference to prevent the call from connecting to the phone. Currently, there are two types of cell phone jammer. The first category is usually small devices that prevent the signal from being sent from the cell phone tower to each cell phone. The blocking frequency is 800MHz to 1900MHz. Most devices using this technology can block signals within a 30-foot radius. The phones in this area do not display any signals.
Japan allows mobile jammers to be installed in public places such as theaters and concert halls, but only if you need to obtain a government-issued license. Last week, the French Minister of Industry approved a decision requiring the establishment of cinemas, concert halls and theaters, provided that emergency calls can be arranged.
- Where can mobile jammers be used?
- The manufacture of mobile phone jammers is only for the military?
- Can installing a mobile phone jammer in the company really improve work efficiency?
- Can portable mobile phone jammers really reduce the troubles in life?
- How to use the portable 3g cell phone jammer? Where is it used?
- Can WiFi jammers block network signals?
- Can mobile jammers really create a quiet environment for us?
- How should we prevent thieves from using mobile phone jammers?
- What are the functions of GPS jammers?