What are the functions of GPS jammers?
It is said on the Internet that GPS jammers can shield signals in a wide range, but I don’t know how to shield them?
2021-04-06 at 10:30
If you have a national license, Japan allows you to install interference devices in public places such as theaters and concert halls. Unless there is an emergency call, the French Minister of Industry has decided to interfere with cinemas, concert halls and theaters. Schools in China and India use car GPS Jammers to deter scammers. Mexico allows riots in churches and hospitals. The main client bank wants to prevent potential hamburgers from contacting employees and plans to use the Mexican government in prisons. Pakistan was allowed to block banks and libraries.
Most countries/regions, including the United States, use GPS jammers to restrict calls from bomb attacks on government officials. When President Obama took off on Pennsylvania Avenue after taking office, all cell phones in the area were blocked. The US military is using jamming devices to thwart Iraq’s street bombs. Of course, there are other uses for interfering devices.
- Where can mobile jammers be used?
- The manufacture of mobile phone jammers is only for the military?
- Can installing a mobile phone jammer in the company really improve work efficiency?
- Can portable mobile phone jammers really reduce the troubles in life?
- How to use the portable 3g cell phone jammer? Where is it used?
- Can WiFi jammers block network signals?
- Can mobile jammers really create a quiet environment for us?
- How should we prevent thieves from using mobile phone jammers?
- What are the functions of GPS jammers?