The manufacture of mobile phone jammers is only for the military?
I am now curious that the huge export volume of mobile phone jammers is really the government default? Or will it end up in the hands of the army?
2021-04-07 at 10:30
Most signal jammers are built for military purposes, for example, to confuse the enemy at the exact location, or where the enemy’s GPS guided missiles or bombs fall. However, there are several civilian applications that can interfere with GPS signals. For example, when the GPS receiver is tracking, it can hide you and your car.
In the entrance examinations of four prestigious universities, including Kyoto University, after the recent fraud cases, mobile cell phone jammer have attracted much attention. The school there recently tested the 5g jammer in order to allow the children to focus on their studies, but admitted that the move may be illegal. Today, mobile jammer equipment has become a private sector product rather than an electronic warfare device. This is because with the increase in the number of mobile phone users, there is an increasing need to disable mobile phones in some areas where mobile phone ringtones are annoying. These locations include places of worship, university lecture rooms, libraries, concert halls, conference rooms and other places where silence is allowed.
- Where can mobile jammers be used?
- The manufacture of mobile phone jammers is only for the military?
- Can installing a mobile phone jammer in the company really improve work efficiency?
- Can portable mobile phone jammers really reduce the troubles in life?
- How to use the portable 3g cell phone jammer? Where is it used?
- Do you know the points to keep in mind when buying a mobile jammer?
- Can Wi-Fi jammers really protect our privacy?
- Can 4G mobile phone jammers really protect your personal information?
- How does the mobile jammer work?