Can Wi-Fi jammers really protect our privacy?
The recent WiFi vulnerabilities have caused the iOS and Android systems to lose a lot of user data. I want to know what is causing this? Can WiFi jammers be blocked?
2021-03-29 at 10:30
The most dangerous vulnerabilities in iOS and Android are known, but vulnerabilities in Windows Phone OS are rare in the media and the Internet. But there is one. The Windows Phone PEAP-MS-CHAPv2 protocol used in the WPA2-based wireless network authentication process (protected extended authentication protocol using Microsoft Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol version 2) is vulnerable to the Microsoft security advisory, and I think it does exist .
When the smartphone tries to view the hotspot, a malicious user can read the authentication data and use it to control the device. Wi-Fi itself is vulnerable to attacks, but combined with this smartphone bug, it can steal your personal information and access your mobile banking information.
Microsoft has no data on the potential damage that this error can cause, and no updates or patches. Instead of solving the problem, Microsoft has published a step-by-step guide on how to configure the device to avoid this error.
However, there is no guarantee that it will work. To ensure the safety of your personal information, we recommend that you avoid public hotspots and use wifi jammer. In this case, this error is not only valid. It is important to remember that your personal information is indeed valuable, and many large companies have substantial sales profits and need to be protected.
- What is the reason for the very poor mobile phone signal in the cinema?
- Can children's mobile phone addiction be stopped?
- Can mobile jammers really block communication services?
- Can mobile jammers really stop noise pollution? trackers?
- Does the dormitory need to install a 4G cell phone jammer?
- Do you know the points to keep in mind when buying a mobile jammer?
- Can Wi-Fi jammers really protect our privacy?
- Can 4G mobile phone jammers really protect your personal information?
- How does the mobile jammer work?