How does the mobile jammer work?
A while ago, I bought a mobile phone jammer online, I just can use it simply, but I don’t know how it really works?
2021-03-27 at 10:30
Mobile phone jammers work like jammers because they emit the same radio frequency as the mobile phone operates. This will cause enough interference and you will not be able to connect the call to the phone. Currently, there are two types of cell phone jammer. The first category is usually a small device that can block the signal from a cell phone tower to a single cell phone. The blocking frequency is 800MHz to 1900MHz. Most devices using this technology can block signals within a 30-foot radius. The phones in this area show no signal at all.
- What is the reason for the very poor mobile phone signal in the cinema?
- Can children's mobile phone addiction be stopped?
- Can mobile jammers really block communication services?
- Can mobile jammers really stop noise pollution? trackers?
- Does the dormitory need to install a 4G cell phone jammer?
- Do you know the points to keep in mind when buying a mobile jammer?
- Can Wi-Fi jammers really protect our privacy?
- Can 4G mobile phone jammers really protect your personal information?
- How does the mobile jammer work?