We often encounter the problem of poor signal strength or no signal on smartphones. This can cause problems such as dropped calls, slow Internet speed, poor voice quality, and stuck text and email messages. As smartphones have become an integral part of our lives, poor signal reception can be frustrating. Sometimes, it also affects our productivity. Therefore, if your cellular connection is also experiencing such problems, you can use the following 5 tips and tricks to increase the signal strength. Also, we must pay attention to the use of mobile cell phone jammer, maybe it is caused by the bad signal
1. Remove any type of cover, case or hand to cover the antenna of the smartphone. Using a protective cover/protective case on a smartphone can provide additional protection, but at the same time may affect the signal reception strength. This is especially true when it is thick and strong. Make sure to hold the phone in a way that does not block the antenna band of the device.
2. Eliminate obstacles between smartphones and cell phone towers. You must be wondering how to eliminate obstacles between cell phones and cell phone towers. Your phone will continuously receive signals from the cell phone tower, and the signal from the tower has passed through multiple obstacles, and when it reaches the phone, they may become weak. You can take the following measures to eliminate interference: • Near windows or open areas. • Stay away from any objects or walls made of metal or concrete. • Keep your smartphone away from electronic devices and metal objects.
3. Save the battery Power of the mobile phone The smart phone is designed to save battery Power when the battery is low or when the signal that our mobile phone consumes the battery is found. Therefore, when the battery of the smartphone is low, you may find it difficult to search for signals. Therefore, in this case, we should turn off applications, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and other unused connection options.
4. Check if your SIM card is damaged or dusty
Sometimes we feel that the signal strength of the phone drops suddenly. This could also be due to dust or any other type of damage to the SIM card. The signal strength largely depends on the SIM card we use. No matter what precautions are taken, dust will enter our smartphones. Therefore, it is recommended to take out your SIM card, clean it and put it back. This can help increase signal strength. If this does not help, we can also replace the SIM card. In this case, your SIM card may be damaged. Therefore, obtaining a new SIM card from the service provider can solve this problem.
5. Switch back to 2G or 3G network. In some areas, we see that the signal strength of 4G network is very weak. Our mobile phone is designed to automatically switch the network mode when the signal reception of a particular mode is weak, but the device will continue to promote the priority network mode, which may cause frequent call drops